Home / Our Products / Fire Pits / Arteflame Grills / Arteflame Classic 40″ Grill – Tall Round Base with Storage
The Arteflame Classic 40″ grill with tall round base is also available with storage. It has the same sleek look with outstanding functionality. Building a wood or charcoal fire in the center of the grill, the cook top heats from the center out. This heat pattern results in higher cooking temperatures closer in as compared to the outer edges so a variety of foods can be cooked at various temperatures all at the same time. When not in use as a grill, Arteflame can also be enjoyed as a fire bowl with the cooktop on or off, providing warmth and a social and serene ambiance.
The Arteflame Classic 40″ grill is a one of a kind grilling experience. The cooktop is made of 1/2″ carbon steel and the spun bowl is a high grade of US CORTEN steel or “weathering” steel. The round base is also crafted of CORTEN steel and is designed with “Classic” lines and unsurpassed functionality.
• Uses both wood and / or charcoal
• Removable cooktop is laser cut from 1/2″ steel
• Open storage area with stainless steel shelve
• Internal water draining system
• Optional center grill grate
• Can be used as a fire bowl with or without the cooktop
• Cooktop “lift and remove” tool included
• Fire bowl is spun from a single piece of corten steel without seams or welds
• Virtually maintenance-free: all residue can be scraped into the fire
• After cook top cools, wipe clean with a cloth or paper towel and food safe oil
• Can be left outside year-round; base develops a beautiful, maintenance free patina over time
• Includes seasoning puck for seasoning of cooktop
• Designed and Made in the USA using US steel
• DIMENSIONS: 40″ Wide x 38″ High, 355lbs. (102cm x 97cm, 152Kg)
• Base diameter is 21″
• Reference Grill Size with 5 foot 10 Male
• Arteflame Grills are designed to last a lifetime and made entirely of steel. This makes them quite heavy and a complete product pallets can weigh over 500lbs.!
Why do I need an Arteflame Grill?
Arteflame Grills are designed to solve three main issues;
-1- traditional grills don’t get hot enough to grill like a Steakhouse
-2- traditional grills don’t allow you to grill all your food at once
-3- traditional grills don’t give your food that gorgeous smokey steakhouse flavor.
Arteflame grills solve all these issues in one gorgeous combination grill and griddle combination design. The center grill grate easily exceeds 1,000F while. the solid steel cooktop ranges in temperature from 450 around the inside edge to 250 at the outside edge. This temperature range allows you to grill all your food at different temperatures at the same time.
Arteflame grills are also designed to be absolutely gorgeous. They are designed to be the centerpiece in any backyard. All Arteflame grills double as fire pits giving them another unique function traditional grills just don’t have.
Why do I need an Arteflame Insert?
The Arteflame insert replaces your stock grill grate with a combination grill and griddle. Inserts are perfect for grilling seafood, steaks, burgers, veggies and more. You can grill your entire meal at once. The griddle allows you to grill all your food at the same time in it’s own juices. The. griddle eliminates the slots through which the juices fall into the fire and burn your food with flare-ups. The solid cooktop is perfect for getting that delicious smoky flavor without the burn.
What is the Arteflame Grill made of?
Every Arteflame grill is made from CORTEN steel or “weathering” steel. This steel is expensive but exceptionally tough and weather resistant. It is especially formulated to be outside and has a natural, beautiful patina that is permanent. There simply is no other steel like it.
All Arteflame cooktops, inserts and grill grates are made of carbon steel. This has proven to be the absolute best material to cook on. It doesn’t break or crack like cast iron, it is not harmful to the human body like Aluminum and does not contain Cadmium like chrome plated steel grates do. It does not have lead as porcelain coated steel does either. This makes Carbon Steel the absolute best cooking solution.
How do I season the cooktop?
Seasoning the cooktop is key to making it completely non-stick and to keep rust away. The easiest way to season the cooktop is by using the Arteflame Seasoning Puck. Alternatively, you c an use cooking oil. See recommend grapeseed oil. For detailed instructions, follow the instructions in the seasoning manual.
There are no reviews yet.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Your review *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.